Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Amanda Seyfreid wore her Bodyamr dress backwards [The Cut]
· Scent Bar makes us long for scratch 'n' stuff computer screens [Mondette]
· Eco-friendly shoes from Cri de Coeur that look chic [Lucky Right Now]
· Color us skeptical: Target will stock Kindles soon [The Consumerist]
· L'Oreal is buying Essie, maybe we'll find it in more stores? [Fashionista]
· The Gap will launch Premium Pant to go with Premium Denim [WWD, sub req'd]
· Croc handbag giveaway? Really, Eva Longoria? [BryanBoy]