Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Inside PR: Three hours of sleep, bromances and getting robbed [StyleList]
· LaToya Jackson's $227 hand cream with diamond dust [The Cut]
· The Olsens design fine jewelry for Elizabeth & James [Fashionista]
· Feminism, sexism and pink toys, past and present [Jezebel]
· KNT by Kova & T goes feminine for spring [Lucky Right Now]