Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Talk about talent: JOYCE designers include Rick Owens, Anna Sui, Marni, Dries Van Noten, and Etro. Image via High Snobiety.
· Sarah Palin shows up at WeHo Oscar swag suite [Variety]
· What you don't know about your purchases cold hurt?your crotch [Coco Perez]
· How to survive a supermodel attack [LA Times]
· Good news for Netflix: Blockbuster brings back late fees [Consumerist]
· American Apparel crowns a "winner" in that butt contest [AA]