Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· So jealous of woman who held Jimmy Choo popup in her home [OC Register]
· Lady Gaga celibate, still has crabs (a big one on her head) [E! Online]
· Fashion WIN: Club bans Ed Hardy, Affliction, other tacky shiz [Racked]
· Now at Starbucks: XXXLarge coffee? [Reuters]
· ?and Colt 45s (the gun, not the beer) [Consumerist]
· FCUK voyeurism: ChatRoulette and French Connection team up [Contagious]
· Who will buy Tommy Hilfiger? [Reuters]