Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Wear leggings: Free Grand Slam at Denny's from 6am-2pm [Chicago Trib.]
· Smellier side of Sears is where you'll find Pam Anderson perfume [OCRegister]
· Keep thinking good thoughts for Imitation of Christ's Tara Subkoff [SSLA]
· Getting into the outlet biz: Joe's Jeans [WWD, sub. req'd.]
· Unfort, you still weigh the same on this bathroom rug/scale hybrid [Gizmodo]
· 2009 was a very good year for Prada [Vogue UK]
· MMM mixes the most hideous fashion offenses in one package [High Snobette]