Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Low-pro bro looks from Ed Hardy, sans bedazzlement [LA Times]
· How appropriate: bettor's odds on Jersey Shore at NYFW [Fashionista]
· Habitually underclothed Pam Anderson no good at selling 'em, either [Daily Mail]
· Donna Karan launches MFA program at Parsons [Transracial]
· What's new in the world of Marc Jacobs? Food, flexing, uncertainty. [Elle UK]
· Not as good as a Prada Hyundai, but we'd take a Jeff Koons BMW [FWD]