Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Denim Revival moves down the street [Mondette]
· Alex McQ's Kingdom: An unwashed whore if you don't "get it" [FashionTribes]
· What Madonna may design for Macy's [Fashionista]
· Proenza Schouler selling bags straight off the runway [Fashionologie]
· Tavi: Bloggers vs. Editors thing is so overblown [StyleList]
· Decadestwo taunts NYC with designer goods [Chic Leak]
· Looks like JWoWW wore Ed Hardy to Fashion Week [Gawker]