Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· LA modeling mogul Nina Blanchard passes away [LA Observed]
· Machine that "prints" you a Coca Cola, and where to buy a glass [LAWeekly]
· New trends make it hard to tell fake-hipsters from fake-fake hipsters [CAN]
· Luxury retailers starting to loosen the belts again [WSJ]
· Narciso Rodriguez wins award for his impact beyond fashion world [FWD]
· We saw it coming: The sandals-and sock-apocalypse is upon us [NYT]