Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· LA's Native Son does NYFW in 3D [BlackBook]
· The Sartorialist on NPR today! [KCRW]
· The story behind the Cyndi Lauper/Lady Gaga/MAC collab [WWD]
· From granola-munchin' to Milan: the rise of clogs [NYT]
· How can you not love dwarfy French-Canadian rapper Dynasty Handbag? [Vice]
· Lingerie contest giving lip service to diversity, but fetishing fat? [Lemondrop]