Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fashion Forward: Making It, debuted last night, with Alex Wang, Tory Burch, and Tommy Ton [RackedNat'l]
· Blake Lively lands lucrative Chanel gig [Styleite]
· Azzedine Alaia: the face behind powerful, sexy women and their clothes [NYTimes]
· "Honeysuckle pink" is 2011's hot color, says industry authority Pantone [WSJ]
· Gender-bending as fashion trend [NYTimes]
· Bryanboy makes more than $100k/year [HuffPo]