Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
It's food, it's shopping, it's entertainment: this weekend sees the collision of reigning indie holiday boutique champs Unique LA, Cooper Penthouse occupying A Current Affair, and a special Artisanal LA popup. All three events were major successes on their own; since they all share a similar vibe and aesthetic, commingling them is a terrific idea. (Especially since you get deals: a Unique LA wristband gets you $1 off admission to the Artisanal popup; or your Artisanal wristband gets you two-for-one admission to Unique LA). A Current Affair is at the Cooper Building Penthouse, Friday 6pm to 10pm and Saturday, 10am to 5pm. Unique LA is at the California Market Center, Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 6pm. The Artisanal LA popup is same hours, across the street, 851 Santee St.
· A Current Affair [Official Site]
· Lots of Vintage to Love at A Current Affair [Racked, prev]
· Artisanal LA [Official Site]
· Artisanal LA Fattening up the Public at the Cooper Building [Racked, prev.]
· Unique LA [Official Site]
· Festive Indie Marketplace Unique LA Well On the Way to Being a Regular Thing [Racked, prev.]