The Ten Best Stores That Opened In 2010
- The mega-sized Forever 21 at Los Cerritos Center. For a while, it was the biggest one anywhere!
- The battlin' bunnies at E.P.I.C.
- The Madison Outlet may not offer the most chi-chi furnishings, but when you sell Elizabeth & James shoes for $25, you don't need to be too fancy.
- Women's shoes at the SaMoPlace Bloomingdale's
- One of the men's displays at Bloomie's at Santa Monica Place
- Could James Perse anchor a neighborhood revitalization? There's already a Cupcakery and a yoga studio in the neighborhood, so the streets aren't THAT mean.
- Mohawk General Stores's furnishings
- Zero + Maria Cornejo
- Zero, again.
- Flight001 made a long-delayed though much celebrated landing back on West 3rd Street.