Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Man-friendly signet rings and chains by Giles & Brother, Tiffany [NYTimes]
· Overheard: new fashion tv show from MTV honchos? [NYPost]
· Revolve shoppers are really concerned about super-skinny web model [HuffPo]
· Knicks stud Amar'e Stoudemire to launch line with Rachel Roy [NYPost]
· John Galliano teaches a young Kate Moss how to run, circa 1996 [DailyFrontRow]
· Roberto Cavalli will launch 20 new restaurants/nightclubs in the next five years [DFR]
· Victoria Beckham's new $15k handbags sell out instantly [StyleSectionLA]