Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Americana at Brand to expand [Curbed]
· Meet the anonymous but familiar ladies on our fave e-tail websites [NYTimes]
· Yes, it's true. These women stole and hid clothes in their "excess body fat" [HuffPo]
· William Rast + Target lookbook [Fashionista]
· The next to join the Kardashian empire: Kylie Jenner and her legs [HuffPo]
· Guo Pei's insane designs giving Paris couturiers a run for their money [NYTimes]
· Bookies think Bruce Oldfield to do Kate Middleton's wedding dress [TheCut]