Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Our pals over at MYFDBlog infiltrated The Row sample sale a few hours early. It sounds like they scored some major deals. Here's their breakdown of prices:
· Basic white tees and tanks for $30
· Button up white blouses $30
· Black and navy pencil skirts for $40
· Long black (velour, modal, silk) dresses $50-$80
· Women's white blazers $80
· Men's clothing available, included coats, blazers, sweaters, leather jackets
Hell, at those prices, we'll even suck it up and hop on the 10 to get over there. The sale officially opens at 5pm and goes until 9pm.
· The Row Sample Sale [MYFDBlog]