Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Ed Hardy makes needlepoint patterns for girls and grannies. [LAT]
· martinMartin opens doors to its new boutique this Saturday. [Fashion Rules]
· Kardashians kancel kredit kard [Styleite]
· Tom Ford and Terry Richardson smooch with pics to prove it. [Fashionista]
· According to Christine Barberich, the Keds are all right. [NYT]
· Designers craft fingerless gloves so you can text in sub-zero weather. [WSJ]
· Christopher Kane debuts men's wear with space-age style. [Vogue UK]