Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Take that, Sanrio! New Adorable Q corners the cuteness market. [Mondette]
· American Apparel debuts nail polish line inspired by L.A. Holler! [Style List]
· Loehmann's waves the white flag, files for Chapter 11. [Racked NY]
·TMI: Paz de la Huerta "kinda" doesn't wear drawers. [NYT]
· Montreal salutes the man responsible for Madonna's cone bra. [WWD]
· Japan home to the best vintage store in the world? [A Continuous Lean]