Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kardashians export DASH to NYC, khaos ensues [Racked NTL]
· While another LA export inspires a profound existential meltdown [Racked NY]
· Trending: Keep your high waisted pants (and muffin top) in the closet [WSJ]
· You too, can smell like delicious Jimmy Choo shoes [CocoPerez]
· Promises, promises: Verizon to get iPhone soon? [Gizmodo]
· Wait, Pritzker Prize architect Jean Nouvel designed an H&M? [NYTimes]
· Gaultier's last hurrah at Hermes [Telegraph]