Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Former Skingraft designer opens Gather, full of housewares and clothes [SSLA]
· Don't miss Blumera's handmade Indian-inspired bags [Mondette]
· Marc by Marc Jacobs Halloween window will give you nightmares [FashionRules!]
· Teens protest A&F's "toxic fragrance" [Racked National]
· Bless you: Now you can have your fashion and eat it, too! [Fashionista]
· Somebody alert Xena, Paco Rabanne's chain mail bags are back [StyleList]