Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fancy designer diffusion line at Macy’s; one of many for 2011 [NYT]
· Bad boy Terry Richardson shoots a naughty Lea Michele for GQ [GQ]
· Political conservatives dress conservatively? [NYT]
· ?while FLOTUS has no fear, wears killer statement jewelry [HuffPo]
· Anna Sui's greatest hits, reissued at Anthropologie [Fashionista]
· Do you dare wear a wimple? Even if it’s a YSL wimple? [Telegraph]
· London to host first fashion show for disabled hotties! [CocoPerez]