Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Inside the mind of LA jewelry designer Helene Ige [Mondette]
· Solange Azagury-Partridge brings funky British jewelry to Rodeo [FashionRules!]
· Now you can smell like Botox and desperation: BH launches perfumes [HuffPo]
· Gaultier for La Perla on Victoria Beckham on November's Marie Claire [FabSugar]
· Alexander McQueen will make McQ awesome in Fall 2011 [Fashionologie]
· And The Rug Company makes McQueen patterns into rugs [Curbed]