Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The 733 carat sapphire that started its life as a doorstop [LA Times]
· AMcQ shoes on Lady Gaga Barbie probably a choking hazard [Refinery 29]
· The powersuit for power nappping [Design Scene]
· Um, yeah, a $475 t-shirt is a total steal [Gilt Groupe]
· Culture mag celebrates anniversary with Lady Gaga-like covers [High Snobiety]