Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Borders at La Cienega finally dunzo [Blackburn & Sweetzer]
· Man impersonates Guess model, runs big scam [LA Times]
· An artful Gap collaboration [Style Section LA]
· Just another weekend in OC: Ed Hardy cologne, temporary tats [OCRegister]
· Ivanka Trump will put you in her shoes [WWD]
· Wash before wearing: new clothes surprisingly skanky [Good Morning America]
· AMcQ's men's collection boasts kicky prints, Hannibal Lechter mask [HypeBeast]