Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· LA label Unhee returns in top form [Style Section]
· Explained: Why we like looking for stuff online? [Godammit I'm Mad]
· ?and why we like looking in other people's houses [LA Weekly]
· Project Runway videogame for Wii? [WWD]
· Will those 'cheap' Prada handbags kickstart retail economy? [Saks]
· Ex-British Prime Minister to Louis Vuitton? [The Guardian]
· Terry Richardson lets it all hang out, metaphorically speaking [High Snobiety]