Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Michael Kors is now open at the Beverly Center [Blackburn and Sweetzer]
· Local designer Juan Carlos Obando's clothing collections are "100 percent" financed by his haircare line [Washington Post]
· Liz Goldwyn's LA-centric installation has gone up at Paris' Le Bon Marche department store, while her face has gone up on billboards around the city [La Vie En Rose]
· Zappos: Kind of a benevolent cult [Jezebel]
· Christian Siriano for Payless now available everywhere [Nitrolicious]
· Rachel Comey kicks off the New York Fashion Week proceedings [Racked NY]