Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A rundown of the Burbank IKEA's film credits [LAT]
· Speaking of 90210, former Show Pony owner Kime Buzzelli is now a costume designer on the show [The Moldy Doily]
· Studio City water main break flooded shops like Stacey Todd, Faire Frou Frou, more [Trade Talk]
· The Gucci Group is pinning all its hopes on Balenciaga [Forbes]
· What Paris gets for Fashion's Night Out: The Kaiser tending shop at Chanel [WWD, subscription req'd]
· French design house Sonya Rykiel has launched a blog [WWD]