Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fendi introduces a bag made of skunk [Purseblog]
· Fast fashion brands had the best August, sales-wise; Abercrombie the worst [NYP]
· Tom Binns collaborates with Disney on Alice in Wonderland jewelry [Glam Chic]
· J.Crew might expand to Canada, says story full of Michelle Obama pics [Globe and Mail]
· This year's YSL Manifesto tote: Very dangerous [Style Bubble]