Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The new cafe in Venice's Equator Books is officially open [Yo! Venice]
· Local designer Max Azria will appear on CW's new model drama The Beautiful Life [Fashionologie]
· Marketing guru Faith Popcorn says brands are dead, except her own [Daily Intel]
· Lanvin's orange suit inspires pumpkin-colored shopping list for colorphobic guys [The Moment]
· Shoplifting is on the rise as the economy falters [WWD, sub. required]
· Derek Lam has money problems, absent CEO [NY Post]