Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Sprinkles debuts Nutella cupcakes for limited release [Blackburn and Sweetzer]
· Echo Park block party this weekend [Eastsider]
· Save money redecorating your apartment this weekend [Apartment Therapy]
· Amazon can't handle mailing shampoo and a book at the same time [Consumerist]
· Behold the Maison Martin Margiela book, due out next month [Hypebeast]
· Another day, another Abercrombie lawsuit, this one from a Muslim teen [USA Today]
· Audrey Tatou talks Coco Chanel, rage and smoking [HuffPo]