Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Director of The September Issue discusses Wintour's discontent at The Arclight [Blackburn and Sweetzer]
· Designer/Resurrection co-owner Katy Rodriguez named influential tastemaker of 2009 [LAT Mag]
· Fashion's Night Out might have been fun, but it didn't raise money [Gawker]
· Preen s/s 2010: Very strappy [Daily Candy Dossier]
· Carine Roitfeld says she's not strong enough for Anna Wintour's job [FabSugar]
· Leigh Lezark: "Being homeless is never chic." Also: "Being me is fun." [The Cut]
· Power dressing is back, but it's no longer as masculine [NYT]