Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Vespa scooter store coming to Little Tokyo [Little Tokyo Unplugged]
· Soon-to-be-open Hollywood nightclub Haute Los Angeles is inspired by "couture fashion and style" [BizBash LA]
· Jewelry site Blue Nile tries a woman-friendly makeover that won't scare men [WSJ]
· New study finds that our lipsticks are all full of lead [Treehugger]
· How to make a Muji-style CD player, assuming you have CDs to play [Gizmodo]
· A guide to the four types of salesmen [Esquire]
· Bunny ears, over-the-knee boots, pantslessness—how porny is this fall going to be, exactly? [The Cut]