Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Zara hosting a public launch party at the Farmers Market August 19 [All the Rage]
· A slideshow of the (women's) jeans you'll find at Gap's pop-up tomorrow[Teen Vogue]
· A frightening MJ hair tribute [Nylon]
· Luxury retailer Jeffrey taps Jason Wu to create designer-clad dolls for its 10th birthday [The Moment]
· Payless creates limited-edition sneaker with Jeff Staple (of Staple Design) and Airwalk [PSFK]
·Inside the studio of Lanvin menswear designer Lucas Ossendrijver [The Selby]