Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The September Issue's LA premiere is slated for September 8 [Fashion Rules]
· More on Teen Vogue's "Haute Spot" pop-up at South Coast Plaza [PR Newswire]
· Lindsay Lohan accused of "losing" more jewelry, this time from Beverly Hills store XIV Karats [Radar]
· Fashion ads are filled with half-naked men. Rise of the "himbo"? [WWD]
· The 99 most influential style blogs (we're #17!) [Signature9]
· Preview of Mara Hoffman and Plenty by Tracy Reese on Gilt Fuse today [The Thread]
· Temperley London launching lower-priced diffusion line in Spring 2010 [WWD]