Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Current/Elliott's new "Deadstock" line: cheaper than the main one [Blackburn and Sweetzer]
· Tips for hosting a good clothing swap [Bargain Babe]
· New People of Wal-Mart blog: Mean, possibly fake, now killed [The Awl]
· Daniel Vosovic returns with a gymnastics-inspired collection [The Cut]
· Spike Jonze on collaborating with Opening Ceremony [Editors' Blog]