Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Lunch at Neiman Marcus sounds pretty spectacular [Pocket Lint]
· WeSC are having a shopping party on Robertson tomorrow [Teen Vogue]
· An eyewear store may be coming to West 3rd Street [Blackburn and Sweetzer]
· Recap of a swap meet for vintage collectors at What Goes Around Comes Around [Paper]
· John Varvatos opening concept shop in Vegas [The Daily]
· Sneak peak at Bebe Sport's new concept, PH8 (pronounced "fate") [Lucky]