Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Scenes from the Sophomore pop-up launch at Space 15 Twenty [All the Rage]
· Equator Books on Abbot Kinney has opened an in-store cafe [Yo! Venice]
· A report from Betsey Johnson's birthday party on Melrose [LA Examiner]
· Entire Melrose Place shopping district was taken over Saturday for Melrose Place premiere party [BizBash]
· Anya Hindmarch: Inspired by Margaret Thatcher [Vanity Fair]
· Chinese customers treat IKEA Beijing like "a theme park"—but rarely buy [LAT]