Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· WeHo bar/spa Voda is affordable, lush [Blackburn & Sweetzer]
· Jack Spade next up at Apartment Number 9 [All the Rage]
· In case you missed it, some videos from the American Apparel Factory Flea Market (one month later) [American Apparel]
· New book collects Coco Chanel's life advice. Example: "Buy a horse" [FWD]
· Are people too obsessed with people being obsessed with Michelle Obama's shorts? [Time]
· Beauty company denies former Kiehl's pres face cream, fearing espionage [Style List]