Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
A wall at Vionnet gets the collage treatment. Image via Blackburn and Sweetzer
· Confederacy's Ilaria Urbinati predicts fall's best-sellers [Style File]
· Hollister now sells "I heart the woody" t-shirts for teen girls [Jezebel]
· Payless fall collabs now on sale [Refinery29]
· Humane Society sues Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf for selling endangered ocelot boots [The Cut]
· A scathing indictment of Gen Art via a disgruntled staffer [Gawker]