Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Brooks Brothers warehouse sale merch is mostly from 2008 [Trade Talk]
· Some Odd Rubies have cut their store hours [Blackburn and Sweetzer]
· Malibu's Trancas Country Mart to become "a green version of the Brentwood Country Mart concept" [WWD, sub. required]
· Ready for Anna Wintour on Letterman? Anna is! [Page Six]
· Rachel Zoe plans to show her QVC line at New York Fashion Week [The Cut]
· NY Stock Exchange traders will all be wearing Gap 1969 denim this Friday [All the Rage]
· Headline of the day: "London Fashion Week Going to be Bonkers" [Telegraph]