Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Betsey Johnson is appearing at her Melrose store on Sunday [Fashion Rules]
· A photo tour of Downtown LA's Grand Central Market [The Hundreds]
· Jeggings are here to stay, at least if buyers at a recent LA textile show have their say [WWD, sub. required]
· Hot Topic leads the way in YouTube-related merchandise [WWD, subscription req'd]
· London's Carnaby Street and New York's Lower East Side are swapping boutiques for a month [The Cut]
· Crazy forest of pipes installed in Tokyo's Diesel Denim Gallery [Gizmodo]