Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A look inside Montblanc's new Rodeo Drive flagship [WWD, sub. required]
· Beverly Connection's new Nordstrom Rack may have underground parking [Blackburn and Sweetzer]
· Recession-plagued Abercrombie turning to more fashion-forward styles [LA Times]
· High heels, like skinny jeans, are bad for your health [HuffPo]
· Seoul's Prada Transformer blows the Chanel Mobile Art Pavilion out of the water [The Australian]