Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Coffeehouse/green fashion boutique Multeepurpose holds a grand opening party [Trade Talk]
· Elizabeth & James' new shoe line has arrived at Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills [Fashion Rules]
· Sanctuary Clothing has popped up at the Malibu Lumber Yard, designed charity tote with Heal the Bay [Westside Today]
· Men's hair trends go crazy, lose all meaning [NYT]
· Frank Muytjens of J.Crew discusses menswear [The Moment]
· Lindsay Lohan's Sevin Nyne spray tan: Slightly greasy, smells nice [Elke von Freudenberg]
· Stella McCartney tussles with perfume company Nude over new fragrance StellaNude [WWD, subscription req'd]