Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Perez Hilton has launched a fashion blog—now featuring Ed Hardy hand sanitizer [CocoPerez]
· Aerobics classes are all the rage in Silver Lake—apparently, they're "like an American Apparel ad come to life" [Defamer]
· Despite much protest from locals, Malibu's Trancas Country Market expansion plan has been approved [Malibu Times]
· The Fug Girls initiate a death match between GOOP and The Zoe Report [The Cut]
· Our new favorite street style site: "Advanced Style", full of chic old people [Elle News Blog]
· A handy primer on the Project Runway contestants [Huffington Post]
· Opening Ceremony's NYC staffers discover a dead body on the roof [Gawker]