Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Hollywood restaurant Osteria La Buca opening foodie retail operation next door [Eater LA]
· Beverly Hills salon Gavert Atelier now offering highlights inspired by Twilight. You will never guess what they're called. [All the Rage]
· Now is not a good time to be the landlord of a jeweler [Crain's]
· Nursing any grudges? What Not to Wear is taking nominations [Second City Style]
· Pure genius: Thomas Pink's Nano-hugging commuter tie [FWD]
· Steve Madden is obsessed with the Bangles [Nylon]
· Outlet malls and their nefarious tricks [Consumerist]