Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Blogger captures head-to-toe Ed Hardy getup on a Metro train [LA Metblogs]
· William Rast, Marc by Marc reportedly showing at Paramount Studios' Rock Fashion Week in October [LA Examiner]
· New kids' store Innovative Baby opens in Venice [Yo! Venice]
· Meanwhile, sales of high-end kids' clothes slump [WSJ]
· New book Cheap looks at the social cost of brands like Ikea and Forever 21 [USA Today]
· Designers disscuss how Woodstock influenced their work [WWD, sub. required]