Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Pretty boys and puppies abounded at Fred Segal's party for Post'age denim [Paper]
· Marisa Tomei looks sad at the Chateau in Boy by Band of Outsiders' fall ad campaign [All the Rage]
· Bloggers debate whether an exhibition showcasing Sharon Tate's wardrobe is distasteful [LAist]
· A preview of Jil Sander's first womenswear collection for Uniqlo...[Racked NY]
·...and a look at what's to come for the boys [Racked NY]
· Free People ankle boots borrow liberally from Chloe [Fashionista]