Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Moods of Norway had yet another opening party—this time, with snow [LA.com]
· Philip Lim will be helping out in his LA shop for its anniversary [All the Rage]
· Menswear shop Duncan Quinn may or may not be coming to West 3rd Street [Blackburn and Sweetzer]
· The Heidi Pratt workout: Does it make you heave? [Social Workout]
· Now even chain stores are haggling on rents [WSJ]
· Topshop's fall lookbook is, uh, designer-inspired [The Pipeline]
· Take the Urban Outfitters employee ethics test! [Jezebel]