Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The husband-and-wife duo behind Downtown LA's LAS jewelry [BlackBook]
· The story behind one Venice pot dispensary [WSJ via Curbed]
· Band of Outsiders' Scott Sternberg cites the LACMA street light installation as his favorite thing in LA [The Moment]
· GQ's naked Brüno gets censored; Esquire's naked Giselle, not so much [Gawker]
· A handy guide to the best of couture week so far [Refinery29]
· Celine closed its only London store, prompting rumors it's in trouble [BlackBook]