Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Calling all Steampunks: The Downtown Fashion Walk wants you [LA Cowboy]
· Blogger Shop Day returns to Space 15 Twenty this Sunday [Space 15 Twenty]
· Former Scout co-owner Greg Armas launching Assembly menswear collection [Men.style.com]
· How Buffalo Exchange sets its prices [Cheap JAP]
· Ann Taylor cuts another 160 jobs [NY Post]
· Monocle magazine designs a watch with Japanese brand Beams [The Choosy Beggar]
· Chanel-clad flashmob descends upon London [The Pipeline]