Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Montblanc opening new Rodeo Drive flagship on August 3 [PR Newswire]
· Guess co-founder Georges Marciano loses $370 million in defamation lawsuit [LA Times]
· Ex-Rodarte interns launch Mctega, a line of rock candy-esque jewelry [Refinery 29]
· Blogger unimpressed with photo policies at Strange Invisible Perfumes on Abbot Kinney [Yo! Venice]
· A playlist of songs from the spring 2010 menswear shows [The Moment]
· This week, Gap, Banana Republic, and Old Navy cut prices 30%, donate proceeds to charity [Fashion Herald]
· Paul Smith's new scent for men debuts everywhere but the US this August [WWD, subscription req'd]